THE BEST EQUINE NUTRITION COURSE YOU'LL EVER TAKE
Stop guessing about what's in your horse's diet and start gloating about the results.
On Course Equine Nutrition's five lecture course is designed to improve clarity and purpose in every part of your horse's diet. From negotiating with hay suppliers to navigating the feed store and online supplement shopping, this course will give you a heightened level of confidence and efficiency that most horse owners never achieve. It's this efficiency that saves you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars each year. Natalie is so confident that this course will pay you back within one year of completion that she will refund you the cost of the course if you haven't!
*Accredited through USDF University for 3 credits.
THE PROBLEMS HORSE OWNERS FACE
1. Traditional equine nutrition education is sooooo boring! Digestive anatomy? Formulation? Who cares??? That stuff doesn’t help you at the feed store or when purchasing supplements online! This course gives you simple, repeatable steps to follow to ensure you're getting the best value with each product. We call that "Purposeful Scooping"!
2. Feeding your horse is the greatest daily expense to owning them and it’s getting more expensive all the time…not to mention, more complicated! Most owners don't know what they are spending PER DAY on their feed and supplements. This course gives you real world tools for tackling your worst fears about feed and supplement expenses.
3. Equine nutrition information is often incredibly biased coming directly from people selling their products. With so much mis-information, myths, and half-truths out there, the supplement industry has been allowed to get out of control! How do you weed through the giant poop pile of information out there? This course empowers you to think smart, think for yourself, and rationalize to a balanced ration.
Upcoming Course Dates
- Fri, Oct 063 Lectures + Worksheets + 1 Private ConsultOct 06, 6:00 PM MDT – Oct 17, 6:00 PM MDT3 Lectures + Worksheets + 1 Private ConsultOct 06, 6:00 PM MDT – Oct 17, 6:00 PM MDT3 Lectures + Worksheets + 1 Private ConsultIf you love being self taught when it comes to equine nutrition, you will love this service. Learn Natalie's three step approach to creating the perfect equine diet every time. Includes a 1 on 1 private consult! *Limited to 10 people per session.
- Mon, Sep 04Lectures + Worksheets Via EmailSep 04, 12:00 AM MDT – Oct 01, 12:00 AM MDTLectures + Worksheets Via EmailSep 04, 12:00 AM MDT – Oct 01, 12:00 AM MDTLectures + Worksheets Via EmailIf you're feeling overwhelmed by the quantity of equine nutrition products and opinions out there then this course is for you! In five lectures Natalie teaches equestrians how to better balance horse diets without lengthy math problems or spending a fortune. Invest NOW in your feeding future!
- Mon, Jul 31Lectures + Worksheets Via EmailJul 31, 12:00 AM MDT – Aug 31, 8:15 AM MDTLectures + Worksheets Via EmailJul 31, 12:00 AM MDT – Aug 31, 8:15 AM MDTLectures + Worksheets Via EmailIf you're feeling overwhelmed by the quantity of equine nutrition products and opinions out there then this course is for you! In five lectures Natalie teaches equestrians how to better balance horse diets without lengthy math problems or spending a fortune. Invest NOW in your feeding future!
A. CAMERON (MT)
"As an ex pony clubber I thought I had a good grasp on nutrition…until I took Natalie’s course. What a game changer! This is a great way to improve your education, simplify your feeding programs and save yourself some money!"
"This course is SO worth it! I was amazed at how much I learned."
C. AGREN (OR)
"I'm so excited to take all this in and finally feel educated enough to make the best decisions for my horses. Natalie is great at explaining everything and at the same time keeping it simple. Thanks so much, my only regret is not doing this sooner!!"
D. CARLIN (OK)
"Totally worth it. I watched the first lecture and have already learned so much! Can’t wait to learn more in the coming weeks!"
S. GRINER (WA)
"Natalie’s class is fantastic! I recently moved barns and feel so confident about the food changes I need to make for my mare due to the easy to understand information Natalie shared. The feed store is no longer overwhelming. She makes learning about forage fun and exciting - you can’t go wrong taking this class!"
N. NOVIK (ID)
"I have thoroughly enjoyed this course! Natalie has an incredible way of explaining things, so that you not only understand, but stay interested and are sad when the class is over for the night. She has fact based knowledge, not just testimonials, and a fair and unbiased approach to presenting her material. I highly, highly recommend this course!"