Upcoming Educational Events
- Membership OfferWed, Nov 03Zoom Webinar
- Membership OfferWed, Nov 17Zoom WebinarNov 17, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PMZoom WebinarAnatomy, physiology, and types of laminitis from Hannah Galantino-Homer, VMD-PhD and her Galantino-Homer Laminitis Laboratory! How are the causes of laminitis different and how are they the same? How do we study it!?! All proceeds will go to laminitis research at New Bolton Center @ PennVet!
- Membership OfferWed, Dec 08Zoom WebinarDec 08, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoom WebinarHaynets are one of the few tools that horse owners have to manage equine diseases related to obesity and carb sensitivity, but they are often misunderstood and troublesome to implement. Learn HOW best to use haynets and the inherent dangers with Dr. Trinette Jones of Texas A&M!
- Membership OfferWed, Oct 06Online EventOct 06, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM MDTOnline EventHigh quality, Low Carb Horse Hay can be immensely difficult to source year after year if you have a carbohydrate sensitive horse! Unrealistic expectations lead to more frustration. Learn what to expect when shopping for LCHH and how to communicate with hay growers for a stress free experience.
- Wed, Sep 22Online EventSep 22, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM MDTOnline EventLow Carb Horse Hay is a critical source of nutrition for horses suffering from many metabolic, muscle, and digestive problems, but information about what makes low carb horse hay is vague at best. Learn the growing and harvesting techniques necessary to produce low carb horse hay.
- Wed, Sep 08Online EventSep 08, 6:00 PM – 6:40 PM MDTOnline EventCarbs? Sugar? Starch? NSC, WSC, ESC? The jargon of carbohydrates is massively confusing. Understand the difference between these numbers in simple, meaningful terms and know what to look for when shopping for low carb horse hay. *Signing up for one lecture, gets you all three in the LCHH Series!
- Membership OfferWed, Jan 13Zoom WebinarJan 13, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM MSTZoom WebinarThis is a strategic planning session designed specifically to help you accomplish your riding goals, reach your highest potential and develop resilience in the face of obstacles. Create a fail-proof plan to keep you motivated for the long haul and get the confidence and clarity you need for 2021!