- MARCH SPEED COURSE- How to Choose the Right Feeds & Supplements For Your Horse
Time & Location
About the Event
This month we're trying a SPEED COURSE- 5 lectures in 3 days for $59! The full month course is typically $238. The catch...it's 75% off, but you have to be there for the live events. Webinar recordings will NOT be available.
Tired of listening to feed and supplement companies trying to sell product? In one weekend, learn Natalie's unique FeedFLIP™ method for choosing the right nutrition products. After 15 years as an equine nutrition professional, Natalie is no longer affiliated with any feed or supplement company and can teach you her secrets for feed room success!
Natalie teaches horse owners how to balance their horse’s diets without lengthy math problems or spending a fortune. She teaches little-known, but very powerful industry secrets that will give you confidence and purpose at the feed store, with your hay distributor, and while shopping online. Learn her proven method for choosing feeds and supplements to become the smartest feeder at your barn!
THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU FACE
1. Traditional equine nutrition education is sooooo boring! Digestive anatomy? Formulation? Who cares??? That stuff doesn’t help you at the feed store or when purchasing supplements online! This course gives you simple, repeatable steps to follow to ensure you're getting the best value with each product. We call that "Purposeful Scooping"!
2. Feeding your horse is the greatest daily expense to owning them and it’s getting more expensive all the time…not to mention, more complicated! Most owners don't know what they are spending PER DAY on their feed and supplements. This course gives you real world tools for tackling your worst fears about feed and supplement expenses.
3. Equine nutrition information is often incredibly biased coming directly from people selling their products. With so much mis-information, myths, and half-truths out there, the supplement industry has been allowed to get out of control! How do you weed through the giant poop pile of information out there? This course empowers you to think smart, think for yourself, and rationalize to a balanced ration.
Registration signs you up for all 5 lectures. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
*This course is accredited by USDF for 3 education credits. Click HERE for details.
1 hour 15 minutesLecture #1: Equine Nutrition Power Tools- Get a Grip on Your Feeds and SupplementsZoom Live Webinar
1 hour 15 minutesLecture #2: Forage First Factor- Stop Guessing & Start GloatingZoom Live Webinar
- March OCEN Webinar Series$59.99$59.990$0